May 6, 2015

Date Night

In case you didn't know, Ryan's a huge musical fan.

But I am not.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy musicals when I'm there, but the thought of going to them is excruciating. But what I do like? Date nights! Dressing up! AND PICTURES.

I wore this dress to see Newsies opening night at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. The show itself was good, a bit on the slower side for my taste, but I enjoyed the singing, dancing, and especially the child actor who stole the show...and my heart.
BCBG Max Azria Dress, Tory Burch Heels
This dress is actually my wedding rehearsal dress, and I just haven't had a chance to wear it again. It's also one of my favorite dresses, but unfortunately not a dress I can wear to other people's weddings. White at a wedding? I'm not that rude!!

The loose pleating, the black ribbon details, and especially that bottom red panel really make this a dress that fits my personality. In fact, I feel like I would have designed this dress if I hadn't found it sitting in an outlet store window (true story).

Questions? AskPhivy // IG // SnapChat: hoisinivy

1 comment:

  1. BCBG makes such beautiful dresses! Love the lighting in this shoot.

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.