Mar 14, 2013

If Shoes Could Kill

As a little break from our workday, my coworker/bestie and I decided to scout our building for places to take new blog photos. Normally I hate doing this because there is inevitably people around (and I'm always horrified to know people can see me take blog photos), but I decided to suck it up and be okay with it! Fake it til you make it!

The shoes-printed tee is an oldie but goodie from Brooklyn Industries - one of my favorite shops in NY. I discovered them in Brooklyn (duh) and every time I visit NYC (2-3x a year), I always buy myself and Ryan a tee. This year Ryan went without me (to be there for the birth of his niece) and he kept the tradition by buying me two tees! Lucky me!
brooklyn industries tee (old), forever 21 blazer, forever 21 jeans,
steve madden lace-up booties, hot topic studded belt 
These are my ghetto-fabulous shoes. I mean, army green, lace-up, platform stilettos? COME ON!

Since I don't have any pictures of Dallas, here's an outtake! Rawr!



No comments:

Post a Comment

icanhascomments? yes please.