Feb 27, 2013

No P.A.I.N., No L.A.M.B.

While I don't have a lot of friends, I do have a select few that I cherish. I say that because a good friend of mine bought these L.A.M.B. shoes and since she's pregnant, isn't able to enjoy them as much as she originally anticipated. She was going to sell them but thought of me first (so thoughtful!), and I snatched them up at the chance! Unfortunately they're a 6.5 and I'm a size 7, but you know what? I couldn't resist. I pulled a Cinderella's step-sister and squeezed my bulbous feet in them.

AND I LOVE THEM. I also hate them because they're extremely painful. But my solution: going to a shoe repair and having them professionally stretched out. I was worried my toes would hang over, but I think it's just the heel and sides that need a little wiggle room. The things we do for fashion!
US Army jacket (similar here and here), UniqueLA tank (similar here),
F21 boyfriend jeans, L.A.M.B. heels (similar here)
This jacket is an authentic US Army jacket I bought at the Pasadena Swap Meet awhile back. I love the over-sized feel of it and the fact that it's authentic. Ryan scared me and said it was haunted. I only wear it in the day or when I'm with friends now...just in case.
Lastly, no post would be a post without D:
questions? askphivy! | @hoisinivy | instagram/hoisinivy

2 comments:

  1. The shoes are FABULOUS! Love that the straps are thick and nicely spaced out. I, too, have fallen victim to the too-small shoe. No amount of at-home stretching could fix them though, but I ended up finding a pair in my size a year later and managed to resell the old ones for the same price I paid!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. D has her own slippers on! Aka SOCKS!

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.