Dec 3, 2012

Big Distraction

I've been bad, guys. I have all these cute outfits (I mean, KYOOT) and I haven't posted any photos because I've been bad about taking photos. I also kind of blame Ryan. I don't know what he did, but I blame him.

Another big distraction? My families have been in town - first my sister, then Ryan's sister, then my sister again, and my bestie, Sarah, moved from Chicago to LA! She's still staying with me until her stuff arrives to LA tomorrow...so you know, having a hostel can be very time-consuming.

But, those pictures to come!

Until then, I've been REALLY on the ball about the wedding planning, so hop over to the Wedding Page to read the latest entry! Gawd, has it been 8 months since my last entry? Well now that I'm actually less than 12 months away from my wedding, I'll be able to write more. Also the latest post is a good one - I found my wedding dress, guys!

Until tomorrow, here's a picture of Dallas and me at Mandeville Canyon Park. My favorite go-to hiking spot.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting wedding things done!

    And you're definitely better than Dallas and me on that trail. I mean, she threw up once and I had to stop multiple times to catch my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finding your wedding gown! It's a huge thing off your to-do list and one that will make you feel secure and reassured knowing that things are moving ahead smoothly and well. So happy for you and can't wait to see/read more!

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.