Aug 29, 2012

Strict Restrictions

As part of my healthier/slimmer diet, I've created these little turkey rolls for my lunch. 6 pieces of honey baked turkey, 1/4 of an avocado, and 1oz of pepperjack cheese (usually adds to be about 220 calories).

Granted, not the most filling, but I do usually have carrot sticks, bell pepper slices, and cucumber slices to add more veggies/greens and nutrients. Cheese and crackers help with adding carbs and making me feel fuller if I'm still hungry. A greek yogurt and a piece of fruit for a mid-afternoon snack rounds out what I usually bring for lunch at work.


1 comment:

  1. I do not like non-guac avocado :(
    Maybe my substitute could be greek yogurt or laughing cow cheese. But then I'd have TWO cheeses! lol. What to do.

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.