Oct 12, 2011

To Boot

I miss taking photos of myself.  Can I just get that out of the way first?  It's been a few weeks since the last time I've done it and honestly, it was like starting from scratch.  How do I stand?  Where do I put my hands?  What do I do with MY FACE?  So many weird outtakes.

Last weekend I went to Cabazon Premium Outlets, which I love.  It's pretty far - like 1 1/2 hours away but WELL WORTH the trip.  I got these Theory leggings for 1/3 of the cost!  They're so comfortable, but don't have any pockets...though stitching OF pockets.  That's even worse, makes me think I have pockets until my nails get caught in the seams.  Trickery.

I was asked how to pair up combat boots, and I love this pairing because the leggings are tucked while the floral blouse gives my outfit some femininity.  These boots will definitely be a staple in my Fall 2012 wardrobe.
hinge tank, theory leggings, steve madden combat boots

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, and I'm jealous that it's still warm enough over there to wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look! Your hair is so pretty straight!

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.