Sep 21, 2010

Buried Treasure: Leather & Lace

One day I was cleaning out Rye Bread's sister's closet (to ahem, store some of my own stuff). Don't worry - she's up north, so it's not like I put her stuff away as she watched! I found a trashbag of clothes (aka: BURIED TREASURE!), and pulled out a few dresses; turns out that they fit to the T! Also, they're from her high school days...talk about trends circling around! (And weird that I fit into her high school clothes.)

I absolutely love this dress - definitely my favorite out of the bunch. So easy to update with a cardigan, but this time I paired it with leather jacket to balance the romanticism of the lace.

Also, what is going on with my hair?
laundry dress (from the 90's), ashley jacket, shoedazzle shoes

questions? ask here! / twitter tracker

4 comments:

  1. Love how you toughened up your feminine dress with a leather bomber!!! ;)

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures! that dress and jacket are great together...and your hair looks great! i wish mine would look that good when i wear it up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can kick some butt and make it back in time for a dinner date. I like your hair, even if it's a tad messy. Maybe you already DID kick some butt (Poncho butt, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress looks gooood. you see, this is why i have so much trouble getting rid of my old clothes--what if i want to wear it 10 yrs later?!

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.