May 7, 2010

Apple Doesn't Fall Far...

ACK, I thought Mother's Day was NEXT weekend. Embarrassing. Unprepared. Worst daughter! So Happy Mother's Day to all the mama bears out there. Without you...well, none of us would exist.

I am truly fortunate that my mom is totally my role model [yes, cue eyeroll here]. But the funny thing is that I'm totally not ashamed to say that. She truly is compassionate, encouraging, driven & focused. As I've matured & grown-up, I realize that I am more & more like her everyday...and if I can be 1/2 the woman she is, I think I'll be okay. Also, I know where I get the "hamming-it-up-for-the-camera" gene from:

Happy Mother's Day MOM!

Questions? Ask here!

5 comments:

  1. i'm super unprepared for mothers day too :(
    your mama is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet. Those photos are gorgeous. Wish I could do more for mother's day, but my mom would just tell me that I'm wasting money aha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's funny! Beautiful photos of you and your mom! xo, mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. your mom is gorgeous. i love those photos! and that first pose your mom is doing is pretty awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.